10.10.2008

The next day...

I think I'm dying... last night driving to Damien's birthday dinner I said, "wow, I'm surprised I'm getting sore already!" Little did I know that that was just the beginning... as the night went on I got more and more sore but it was manageable, so I took some Tylenol a warm bath and went to bed. I woke up at 5 a.m. unable to move. Seriously. LOL. The unfortunate part was that Deacon was crying for me and daddy just wasn't cutting it. Getting out of bed took forever and putting on clothes took even longer... and then crawling into a twin sized bed with my rambuctous 3 year old was torture.

So here I sit at 8 a.m. with a sore butt, thighs and chest- my arms are a bit sore but nothing compared to the other 3 areas. The worst thing I could do is just sit around all day doing nothing- so I need to find ways to get up and walk around a bit more. We're off to Costco in a little bit so that might help- Costco makes everything better (especially when you've got coupons!)

No comments: